Get paid for your work, without giving up control.
Our goal is to get your content to people who want to see it, surround it with other quality content that brings relevancy and cross-promotion, and create a sustainable funding model for your work going forward.
- Recurring subscription income is split transparently and paid directly to you
- Collaborative channels allow for shared distribution and promotion
- We don’t believe in exclusivity or lock-in, we’d rather be the best option for your content.
Transparent shared revenue
A channel takes 70% of the subscription price as a whole. No processing fees, bandwidth, storage costs, or hidden charges: a channel that charges $10 will net $7 for each subscriber. That money is then split between you and everyone else with content on the channel, and the channel runner will usually get a percentage fee as well.
Currently, your share of the profit is based on the relative length of your content to the total of the channel. We want the revenue sharing to be as fair as possible so we’ll likely adjust it as time goes on to incorporate things like view time.
Simple collaboration and video upload
- Find channels interested in your content. Check out the existing channels, and let us know if you don’t see a good match.
- Use your signup link to register, or contact us to get one.
- Upload your video files, we’ll take care of all the transcoding, storage, etc.
- Submit them to the channels and share in the revenue.
- Earn a percentage of subscriptions every month
Channels are built for your benefit
Creating a subscription video service is the best revenue model for film distribution. The vast majority of content creators, however, won’t have enough content to merit someone paying a subscription fee every month. Fundamentally, what other platforms are missing and what greatly limits their reach, is collaboration.
Do you have a whole library of content that you want to release on its own subscription channel? Great, you can do that. But you don’t have to run your own channel. You can just upload your content, add it to as many existing channels as you want, do all of the licensing in one click, and start sharing in the revenue.